April Birchbox!


 The April Birchbox is finally here! I've anticipated it the whole week. I was really looking forward to this Birchbox because of the ColorClub nail polishes. (:
 Beauty Protector Protect and Detangle, 1fl oz?, $2.75
Sumita Color Contrast Eyeliner in Jamun, 0.7g, $7

I love Sumita eyeliners. They're really pigmented and look just like gel liners!
 Colorclub Nail Lacquer in Aquamarine Azulino, $3.25
Supergoop! CC Cream SPF 35, 3ml, $2.30

I love this ColorClub shade. I've been wanting to try ColorClub for forever now. I heard their formula is super long-lasting. The Supergoop! CC cream isn't something that's been on my list, but I love Supergoop!'s products so I'm super excited to try this out.
KIND Healthy Grains Maple Pumpkin Seeds Bar, $1

This bar is super yummy! I ate it as soon as I got it because I was starved by the time I got around to opening the box. 

This box has an overall value of about $16. This is an okay value for Birchbox. I always wish we received more full sized items, but Birchbox is definitely known for samples. I will use all of these items so it was definitely a win for me. (:
Like what you see? Sign up for Birchbox here.

Comments

  1. We received the same exact products! lol. The CC cream is supposed to be shade adjusting, but it was way too pink for me. Even after letting it set, the pinkness only reduced a tiny bit. Maybe it's just my skin =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. our preferences must be similar! and aren't you already kind of pink? O: maybe you should try setting it with a yellow-ish powder?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have some redness, but my skin has been calm lately. Must be the new cleanser or something.

      Delete
    2. Yay! That's good. :D What cleanser?

      Delete

Post a Comment