NYX: Wicked Dreams


 I purchased the NYX Wicked Dreams palette from Hautelook. It was on sale for $9.00! That's a steal! It's originally $15.00 on the NYX website so I saved quite a few dollars. It has 24 shades, filled with mattes and shimmers. 
The compact is quite sturdy and when you open it it has an eyeshadow smell to it. Very much like the generic smell of drugstore shadows. The sponge applicators are slightly cheap, I noticed this when swatching. The colors don't apply evenly with these sponge applicators and I ended up switching between the NYX ones and sponge applicators from my DollyWink quad.
 Here are the first 16 swatches, by row.
Here are the last 8. 
Overall, I'm very impressed by the pigments. They're highly pigmented and the cobalt blue is beautiful! It's so pigmented. Definitely has potential to be my favorite shade from the palette. 
What's your opinion on this palette?

Comments