NYX Blush in Cinnamon


 I've been really stocking up on NYX products and here's one of the ones I purchased most recently. I bought it through Hautelook, in a pack of three. On the NYX website, this blush costs $5.00. It's a very bold shade and is definitely meant for a pop of color. Today is a gloomy day and I wanted to brighten it up a bit. It always seems to be raining or gloomy during exam week. I'm not over-exaggerating. I've kept note of each exam week for the past four semesters and it's always raining. xD The weather knows...
Here's how it looks. The blush is highly pigmented! I made sure to blend it out a bit to refrain from looking too pink. The pigment payoff reminded me of Tarte's Amazonian Clay blushes. It blends easily and the color is very flattering. It's a lot less intimidating on skin than it is in the pot. I was afraid to apply it because it seems so bright. 
I really like this blush. It's a nice matte blush! What do you think?

Comments