Too Faced Natural Eye Palette

 I mentioned this in the original post, but I received the Natural Eyes palette by Too Faced through swapping on MySubscriptionAddiction. It took probably 20 people to finally get one person to swap with me. Ha ha. This palette is available at Sephora for $36.00! I'm a big Too Faced fan. I have one of their holiday palettes and absolutely loove it. Of all my make-up, Too Faced is probably the most prominent. It's the one brand where I have almost one product from each category (mascara, eye shadow, blush, bronzer, etc). Behind the Glamour Guide is a mirror. (:
Swatches are by column. I used a sponge wedge to do my swatches, hence the uneven aspect of all the shadows. I used my Too Faced Shadow Insurance shadow primer. The shadows are all highly pigmented... Except for the matte white. I feel like Too Faced has a thing for not making matte white shadows pigmented. In my Holiday collection, the matte white isn't very prominent either. Other than that, I love the color payoff! I'm super excited to play with this palette. (:

Comments