Skincare Routine: Day to Night

Good afternoon everyone! 
I've decided to share my skincare routine from morning to night. I feel like my skincare routine is okay for now. I'm trying to get a facial emulsion/softener product in my regime, but I'm still working on that. I have sensitive, dry skin with eczema here and there (jawline and a bit below my brows).
Enjoy!

I cleanse my face with Philosophy Purity Cleanser in the morning to get rid of nasty deposits from last night's sleep. After I cleanse, I pat my face dry and apply The Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Toner to a cotton ball. I wipe it all over my face, neck, and behind my ears. It really picks up any cleanser that wasn't fully washed off and dead skin. I have a super dry neck and I feel like this toner really helps. Next I moisturize my neck with Aveeno Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Lotion and using Malin + Goetz Vitamin E Moisturizer, I moisturize my face. A staple in my skincare routine is sunscreen. I use Supergoop! Anti-Aging SPF 30 Sun Serum. It's really nice, non-greasy, and works amazingly for my sensitive, dry skin. I apply it on my face, neck, ears, and back of my neck. To reduce the puffiness of my eye bags, I roll on Simple Revitalizing Eye Roll-On. It has a steel rollerball that stays cool no matter the temperature and it feels great on my undereyes. If I'm looking to freshen up during the day, I spritz Lush Eau Roma Toning Water onto a cotton ball and wipe it all over my face.
Okay, so my night routine is a bit more complicated. I start off by cleansing my face with Nude Perfect Cleansing Oil. I love the smell and that way it feels on my face is amazing. I exfoliate every other day and depending on my mood I use Lush Angels on Bare Skin, Vbeaute Rub Off Gentle Exfoliator, or StriVectin Instant Retexturizing Scrub. They all work great and don't irritate your skin. Afterward, just in case I didn't wash everything off, I tone my face again with The Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Toner. The procedure is still the same: face, neck, and behind the ears. Next, if I am using a mask I like to use Kora Organics Clay Purifying Mask or Sisley Paris Black Rose Cream Mask. Luckily, Sisley's mask can be used 2-3 times a week. Sometimes I'll use peel off masks, but that's not in my weekly routine. After using a facial mask, I apply Paula's Choice 2% BHA Exfoliating Liquid. Just apply 1-2 drops on a cotton ball and wipe away. This is an every other day occurrence. I do not advise you to apply this to dry areas. I typically focus on my nose because I have white-heads that I like to get rid of. I moisturize my neck with Aveeno Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Lotion and my face with Malin + Goetz Vitamin E Moisturizer. Before I go to bed I apply Tarte Maracuja Oil to my face and neck. I apply one drop on my forehead, one on each cheek, a bit on my chin, and one drop on each side of my neck.

And with that, I hope you all enjoyed my skincare routine. Hopefully this will be helpful in finding your own routine that suits your skin type and the time you have. 

Comments