NYX Love in Paris: C'est La Vie Palette


 Hello everyone! I received this NYX palette from swapping on MySubscriptionAddiction. If you haven't already signed up to swap your items from sub boxes, do so soon! There are so many great products you can swap your unwanted items for. I received this palette with a few other items. I've heard so many great things about NYX products. This is my third NYX product. I received a mascara awhile back but I have so many mascaras already that I had to put that one up on the swap site. 
This palette runs for $10.00 and has many different combination of colors.
As always, I swatched the colors with a sponge wedge. The colors are in order from left to right, top to bottom. I primed my arm with Too Faced Shadow Insurance. As you can see, this palette is superrr shimmery! I love how the light colors are pigmented. That's a major plus. The only thing I find disappointing is the lack of color. You can't really tell the green shadow is green. It looks more black. Pretty much all of the dark colors look black or dark brown. I'm hoping when applied to the lids, the color comes out more.
What do you think about this palette?

Comments