Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso


I purchased this blush a few weeks ago after hearing so much about Milani's blushes. My first impressions:
Packaging feels a bit cheap, but it is very sleek and visually appealing. It kind of rattles whenever you shake it a bit. It's convenient because it has a compact mirror beneath the blush, with a small brush. I probably wouldn't use the brush though...
The blush is shaped like a dome. I don't really like that aspect of it, since most blush brushes are dome shaped and so then the blush and brush meet at a point. I feel like it makes it a bit more difficult to get a nice, even amount onto the brushes. The formula is slightly powdery, but still very wearable. Since the product sometimes doesn't get onto the brushes evenly, you might get some blotchiness. You need to make sure you have another powder brush on hand so you can blend it out. I find it easier to use the brushes sideways, roll it in the blush, and then pat it onto your cheeks. The color is gorgeous and the color payoff is great. 
Overall, I really like it. I will definitely like it more once the blush starts to level off so I can get an even amount on my brushes. (:

Comments