Spring Forever21 Mini Haul!

I received my order from Forever21 today! Yes! Ha ha. For starters, printed bomber jackets are in style this season but... I don't like bomber jackets. I don't like the way they look on me, so I settled for a printed blazer. (:
 The blazer is from their Love21 collection, so it runs a half size larger. The sleeves are kind of... ugly and just there, but when you roll them up they definitely look more stylish. 
To avoid the shipping fee, I grabbed a few more items. The necklace reminds me of traditional Hmong necklaces (xaub, pronounced kind of like "sao"). 
The full regalia can vary by region and families. We also have coins incorporated into the clothing items. Many of the coins are French dimes that aren't worth anything now... At least I don't think so. Ha ha.
Okay. Enough about that. Here's an upclose of the blazer pattern. It has hints of pink, yellows, and creams. It's perfect for spring! I'm super excited to style this.

Comments