Dr. T's Supergoop! and Wet&Wild


Yayy! Items I received in the mail today, plus items I purchased.
Wet&Wild is on sale for 25% off at Walgreens! CVS has buy 2 get 1 free Wet&Wild and Physician's Formula. I'm kind of a snob when it comes to cosmetics and only began adding drugstore products into my makeup collection this year (literally as of... February). After watching some youtube gurus and figuring out good products, I heard the only good Wet&Wild palettes are the stable ones and not the limited ed. They came out to $4.11 ea so I figured, "Why not?" My local Walgreens also tapes up coupons all around the cosmetics section so I was able to get $2 off the Simple eye roller, which was already on sale for $6.
At Beauty.com I ordered the Supergoop! Anti-aging City Sunscreen, plus one of three freebies. You can get a Lacoste Roll Bag, Borghese product (forgot which one), or Dermadoctor Poetry lotion with a 35$+ purchase. It's only available ONCE. So after I used it, it disappeared and I can't find it anymore. I'm not sure if they're still doing it.
I also received my Shu Uemura Lightbulb Foundation samples! I'm super excited to use them. I have to say, I probably will never run out of primers, BB Creams, and foundations because I ALWAYSS get samples. To this day, I have never purchased facial primers or BB creams.

Comments

  1. The bag is cute! I only have one Wet n Wild palette (an eyeshadow trio) & I really like it. And was it the Supergoop you recommended to me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! That's what I recommended. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment