April Glossybox!


Gooood evening everyone! I finally received my April Glossybox! I was super excited for this month's box. I feel like each box just becomes more and more mysterious... Lol. Though I do have to say that I'm SOOO excited for the May Glossybox. It's already been revealed that every box will have a $25 Bergdorf Goodman gift card! I looove online shopping at Bergdorf Goodman but have yet to purchase anything. Other than that bit of excitement, let's move on. (:
 Here's the card with the details of each item, including the value of the full sized product.
 AquaSpa Relax Body Creme, 2 oz. at $2.20
Cadrea No. 3 Coconut Fig Leaf Body Wash, 1 oz at $1.60

I wasn't too excited about these two items, but after smelling them... My gosh do they smell amazing! The AquaSpa creme is amazing. I applied a bit to my hands and they're so soft, even after washing them multiple times. The creme soaks in quickly and smells great.
 Ciate Paint Pot in Palm Tree, FULL SIZE at $15.00

I've wanted to try the Ciate brand for so long. I love the packaging of the product! Unfortunately, I'm not a fan of the color. This will be swapped, preferably for a different color of the same brand.
LAPLASH Eyeshadow Sealer/Base, FULL SIZE at $9.00
BellaPierre Super Gloss in Vanilla Pink, FULL SIZE at $24.50

I love receiving full sized products. I have wayy too many shadow primers so I'll be swapping this product. The lip gloss on the other hand, is a hit! I don't like lip glosses but this one is gorgeous. It's nice and shimmery and isn't at all tacky or sticky. It's very nice and smooth. I'm definitely impressed.
Overall, I am very thrilled with this box. I'll be using 3 of the 5 products, but that's enough for me. The value comes out to $52.30! As always, I'm impressed by the value and the products.
What are your thoughts on the April Glossybox?

Comments