April Wantable Accessories Box!

Last month I decided to quit subscribing to Wantable because it wasn't in my budget and I have enough accessories. As soon as I saw someone's IG with cute midi rings on their fingers from Wantable, I resubscribed (and made sure to do it through ebates!). I love this box almost as much as last month's.

 This month I received a white box. It feels sooo exclusive because all I've ever received are black boxes. I also don't think I've ever seen "Packed especially for..." on the flap of my box. I'm definitely feeling like I got a special treatment this month. Ha ha. 


 Here are my preferences for this month. I was aiming to get some midi rings, if you can't tell. Lol. 

 Donni Bracelet, $21.00
Tracey Midi Ring, $10.00
Lindsay Midi Ring, $8.00

I am loving all three of these items. The bracelet is soo classic and I can wear it with so many outfits. The Lindsay midi ring is my favorite. I love the tiara detail. Here are some upclose shots and some with the items on:



 I couldn't decide which way to wear the Lindsay ring, with the tip going downward or upwards... I think I like it downwards.

 Christine Bracelet, $15.00
Miranda Bracelet, $16.00

Of the two, I really like the Christine bracelet. It's definitely got a spring feel to it, but it's very... Oddly shaped. The links are intertwined oddly and makes the bracelet want to turn inside-out towards the end. It's not a smooth bracelet. The Miranda bracelet is like a slinky and wraps around your wrist. The beads make it feel very... Elementary. It's probably my least favorite item and I'll probably swap/sell it.




Overall, the value of this box comes out to $70! I'm keeping 4 of the 5 items and this has me completely ready for Spring fashion. I also looove how Wantable has upped their game and now include velvet bags for the accessories. It's becoming my favorite, I know it. 

What do you think of the April Wantable Accessories box?

Comments