Necessary Clothing + Bevello Haul


Kingston sandals, plain white crop top, samantha short, hampton top
I recently just joined eBates and luckily, Necessary Clothing is part of their cashback deals! I've been sneaking peeks at their website but haven't gone around ordering items yet. I finally came around to it and I'm loving everything!
I love all of the items, but unfortunately, I have to return the sandals. They're sooo gorgeous but they don't fit me correctly. The ankle is too high and I have large calves. They tend to just push down it looks like it's sagging. I'm going to need to find a new pair of gladiator sandals. The Hampton top is sooo gorgeous. It's very fitted and when I took it off, the zipper snapped! I was sooo sad. I almost cried. But I realized they created it that way so you can literally unzip the whole back and put it on then put the zipper back in tact. I'm quite busty, especially for my short size, so this top has some bra issues. I can't wear push-up bras or anything with a long band because it'll show up at the reverse V. Other than that, GORGEOUS. I'm thoroughly satisfied with my order.

Cotton Candy Couture from Bevello

I love this tee! It's a bit slouchy and off the shoulder. The cotton is SOOOO soft. I feel like I'm wearing almost nothing. Ha ha. It's a bit pricey, $48, but Bevello has 15% off Tuesdays for students, so I got it for about $43. I'm so excited to wear this.

Comments