ModCloth Stylish Surprise!

ModCloth had a Stylish Surprise deal going on, for clothing, accessories, shoes, and apartment decor. The prices ranged from $5-$10. By the time I got to it, only the clothing deal was available and ONLY in my size. It was definitely destiny. Ha ha. So I went ahead and purchased it! I was low on budget so I went ahead and paid for shipping (free shipping for $50+ orders), which was only $4 so I was pleased.
The Stylish Surprise deal guarantees a value of at least $29.99 and can go up to $300.00. I kind of regret not getting more than one order of it, but I'm content with what I received!
Alice Moon by Moon Collection Dress, $60?

I couldn't find this exact dress online, but judging from other dresses with embroidered/crochet details, that's the approximate price. It's super cut and hits me just above the knees. This isn't something I would have bought for myself, especially for that price. I'm neutral about the fit. I don't like cinch waisted items or pleated chests. Though, it is super cute and I would totally wear this to game day (Carolina blue!).

I have mixed feelings about this dress, but I'm keeping it for the time being. Overall, this surprise has amazing value. I really hope ModCloth does something like this again! (:

Comments