Shopping Haul!


 Here's my little mini haul from today's shopping trip. I found a super cute and flattering romper from Forever21. I've been wanting pastel colors and only searching for pastel florals, but lo' and behold! I end up with a darker floral romper. 
 It doesn't look very flattering on the model but the shorts flare out more and looks like a skirt. It's probably just because of my proportions, and the fact that I'm short.
Aerie is also having 10 panties for $30! My friend and I decided to split the cost since neither of us really need 10 new underwear. I picked up two L'Oreal Collection Privee lipsticks in Jennifer's Nude and Eva's Nude. I have Jennifer's Nude already but wanted to try Eva's Nude.
 I exchanged 5 of my pots for a face mask at Lush. I really wanted Brazened Honey but they were out! So I settled for Catastrophe Cosmetic.
It smells amazing! It's kind of disappointing how little there is in the pot. It's only good for a month so I suppose it should be an amount that should be able to be used up within that time. A pot this large costs about $7.

Comments