April Co-Ed Supply!


 I had to block out the info on my box. Whoops. Ha ha. Unfortunately it was at the very top of the box. Regardless, I went the whole month without any spoilers of the April Co-Ed Supply box! This month was purely a mystery for me. (:


 Daily Crave Veggie Sticks, $1.29
Daily Crave Veggie Chips, $1.29

I love veggie chips and sticks! I'm super excited to eat these. I love receiving snacks in my boxes because it saves me the trip and hassle of choosing something out.

 DormRoom Movers 20% Off Promo
Perfect Fuel Chocolate Energy Bites, $3
Blum Naturals Daily Exfoliating Towelettes, 10pk, $4

I have no use for the movers coupon so I may just... Give it away or something. Ha ha. I need to do some research to see if the wipes are okay for sensitive skin.

Olomomo Almonds, $5
Calbee Snapea Crisps, $1.50
David Rio Tiger Spice Chai, $1.75

The almonds are super good! I'm used to having savoury nuts and these are sweet. It's definitely a change of pace. And I LOOVE chai. This is perfect for me. I'm very happy.

This box also included a Red Bulletin Magazine, but I didn't get a picture of it. It seemed pretty out of place and I don't care much for it... It's worth $2.50

The overall value of this box comes out to about $20.00. Getting it 50% off, it's a great value for the price I paid. I love trying out new snacks and I love that it was snack-filled! What do you think about this month's Co-Ed?

Comments