It Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe 6pc Brush Set

 Here's the intro photo I took of the set when I first got it. It comes with a pouch with individual slots to hold the brushes. This is the It Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe 6 piece Brush Set. These are made with 100% Cruelty-free, synthetic hair. They feel kind of rough and dry to the touch, but my god are they some of the best brushes I have come across. They are extremely fluffy and they work amazingggly.
 The set contains a flat foundation brush, blush/powder brush, crease brush, all-over shadow, concealor brush, and liner brush with spooley.
The design for the handle is extremely sleek. I don't know what material it is but it's like... Fake metal, you know, the plastic kind, but it's definitely higher in quality compared to Sephora's handles. It also gives a bit of weight to the brush. Not too much weight, but enough to feel like you're a pro because these brushes look so awesome.

To add to the awesome, each brush has an encrusted crystal at the tip. It's such an adorable detail. I had to do a double-take to make sure I was seeing things correctly.
 So here are the smaller brushes. 
 All-over shadow brush
 Concealor brush
 Liner brush
 A cute, little spooley
 And the crease brush!
 Now for the larger brushes.
 The flat foundation brush
The blush/powder brush.
I love this set. It's definitely worth $40. I probably won't use the flat foundation brush, so that's going up on my Storenvy and eBay. The powder brush is super nice and fluffy. I've used it for blush once and I have mixed feelings about using it for blush in the future. It's a bit more stiff, but I'll probably give it some time. More than likely it will be used for blush because I don't really use powders much. All the brushes have amazing application capabilities. I'm definitely going to invest in a lot more It Cosmetics brushes. This is such a great introductory set. I purchased mine from Ulta, but it's not available there anymore. Beauty.com still has this set available (and they're on eBates!). This set has a value of $182.00, so I'm going to have to estimate the value of the flat foundation brush. Hrm... 
What are your thoughts on this set?

Comments