Too Faced Cosmetics and More!


 I received the top three items from swapping! I'm super excited for them.
 AJ Morgan Sunglasses. They feel super sturdy and work very well. I'm figuring out what to pair them with since they're kind of orange.
 Talika Lipocils lash growth serum. I've been so sad because my lashes are broken and still haven't grown. I guess I'm getting desperate enough about their growth because I've come to this. Ha ha.
 Too Faced Natural Eyes palette! I've sent like 20 requests to people and FINALLY someone accepted! Ha ha. Look out for swatches soon!
This I received from a friend. We swap items sometimes and some of the lipsticks and lip liners I've given her were a big hit. This is like an Easter gift for me from her. I'm super excited to try all of these. I love the shadow insurance so that will definitely go to use! The bronzer also smells amazinggg.

Comments

  1. Amazing swaps! I guess that's the perk of being subscribed to several beauty boxes ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luckily they were all items I trialed and didn't like! I went through so many people trying to get that palette! Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment