March Favorites!


Paula's Choice The Nude Mattes Palette, $40.00
NUDE Perfect Cleansing Oil, $36.00
Etre Belle Liplift Peel, $17.80
L'Oreal Collection Privee in Julianne's Nude, $9.99 (depending on location)
Dr. T's Supergoop! City Sunscreen Serum, $42.00

So March has been done and over with for awhile now but it has given me some time to try out almost everything. I haven't gotten around to trying out all the items from my sub boxes, but here are my favorites from March. 

Paula's Choice the Nude Mattes Palette is the perfect palette if you have too many shimmery colors or glittery colors and just need a bit of matte in your life. Perfectly blendable and highly pigmented. 
The NUDE Cleansing oil is divine! I actually really like the smell and the way it feels on my face. Although it works amazingly, I do have a bone to pick with it because it doesn't remove ALL makeup. I still find traces of foundation on my face, but perhaps it's just me because even with other oils I get pigments on my cottonball (from toning).
Etre Belle Liplift Peel works really great! It does a good job at exfoliating your lips but instead of just wiping off the product, I do rinse because there tends to be excess beads left around my mouth area. But honestly, I prefer just using a regular toothbrush to exfoliate my lips.
L'Oreal Collection Privee lipstick is amazingg. I don't notice it being dry or anything like that and it comes on very smoothly. It doesn't smell the best but the color is just perfect.
Dr. T's Supergoop! City Sunscreen Serum is superb! I have sensitive skin and it tends to break out on lots of anti-aging products. This sunscreen works great with sensitive skin and it isn't oily or greasy at all. It also doesn't leave that white cast on your face like a lot of sunscreens do.

I hope you all enjoyed my March favorites! Until April. (:

Comments