April Favorites


Happy May! The first of May couldn't have come soon enough. This year is just flying by, with the Spring semester and exam week ending, I can finally relax in a few days time. Let's not forget to mention the products that passed my test as part of the April Favorites!
First off is LUSH's Catastrophe Cosmetic Fresh Face Mask. I posted a review on it just a bit ago, but it's a lovely mask with a divine scent. Next up is First Aid Beauty's Daily Face Cream. It has anti-oxidants and is free of parabens and harsh chemicals. It's great for sensitive skin and has perfect hydration for my dry skin. The formula is just the right consistency to keep my face from feeling tight and dry during the day. It has helped me tons throughout this humid weather in North Carolina. The Caldrea body wash was received just a few days ago in my April Glossybox. It has an amazinggg smell. It's very subtle but sultry. I'm definitely going to purchase the full size of this body wash. Lastly is Too Faced Natural Eyes palette. I love the combo of matte and shimmery shades. I also love the formula of Too Faced's shadows. This was definitely a win for me.
What are your April Favorites?

Comments