LUSH Catastrophe Cosmetic


 Awhile back I exchanged five of my empty pots to receive a free fresh face mask at LUSH. I've never tried their masks before so I was ecstatic! They run about $7.00 per pot and they're only good for about 3 weeks. You have to keep them refrigerated to maintain freshness.
Catastrophe Cosmetic is made with blueberries and calamine. LUSH also makes sure to provide the freshest ingredients by using locally grown products (usually from where the person who made it is located). This mask has an incredible blueberry scent to it that lingers even after you wash it off. The mask is has heavy and thick consistency. Apply as thin of a layer as you'd like, or as thick of a layer as you'd like. After using it, my skin feels fresh, soft, and clean. It seems like a small amount for $7.00, but a little goes a long way. I'm running out of time to use it. It expires on the 5th of May! Luckily, it can be used as many times a week as desired. (:
What's your opinion on this mask?

Comments