Skincare Routine Revisted with Suki


Recently I switched up my morning skincare routine, though, not dramatically. I received this Suki cloth from Blush Mystery Beauty Box some time ago but never really used it. Before that, I purchased Liz Earl hot cleansing muslin cloths and, again, never used them. Ha ha. I figured I should use one of the three clothes I have so I settled for this one. 
The washcloth retails at $10.95, measuring at 10.63"x10.63". It's made with 100% organic cotton. It's super soft and makes my skin feel super clean. I remember when I was younger, my siblings and I always washed our faces with wash cloths in the morning. Now that I'm older, I've upped my game and added cleanser to the mix. 
Wash cloths are great for cleansing your face. The reason being is that it can soft scrub your face but also because you aren't using your hands. Your fingers may still contain oils that can redeposit onto your face, which can potentially cause breakouts. I've never really had a problem with that happening, but I'm trying to be proactive from here on out. Ha ha. Another great use for wash cloths is using it was a steaming agent. Run the cloth under hot water, wring it out, and cover your face with it. Repeat 3-5 times to open up your pores. Remember to wash your wash cloth every so often!
Do you use wash cloths?

Comments