bareMinerals Limited Edition READY Luminizer in The Love Affair

bareMinerals READY Luminizer in The Love Affair, 0.30oz, $26.00
The bareMinerals READY Luminizer in The Love Affair is a limited edition item from the 2012 Holiday collection. Currently, you can purchase this same shade in a duo compact, which contains a blush and the luminizer. You can find it here for $24.00. These photos I shot with flash since the product is a luminizer. I want to emphasize the product and the way in which you can see it in multiple different settings. Let's get to it.

 The luminizer comes in a sleek white case with the signature bareMinerals rounded edges. To celebrate the holidays, the letters display a metallic gold finish and like their other compacts, this contains a handy mirror with a plastic cover to aid in product fall out.
So I'll tell the truth and say I had to edit this photo a bit. With flash the color ends up looking pink, like a blush. I made it a bit more sandy, like the color it truly is. It seems to have some pink undertones, especially after using flash and such. In person, it actually looks like a bronzer. I was afraid it would be too dark for me to qualify as a luminizer. But after using it, my gosh, it's amazing. This luminizer gives you that celebrity glow. Apply it down your nose, on the cupid's bow, and on your chin and you instantly have that down-the-face glow. It's just simply gorgeous.
 As I said, I took several photos in different lighting to give you an idea. Here they are:
The Verdict: I've honestly replaced all my other luminizing products with this one. I stopped using my liquid ones and all my other shimmery powders. It's such a gorgeous luminizer. The texture is creamy upon application and it's very blendable. The shimmer is just subtle enough to add a sheer glow to your cheeks. It really lights up your eyes, and your face in general. It stays on all day and requires no touch-up. Luckily, it's still available in a duo compact. You don't get nearly as much of the product, but at least you still have a shot at trying it out.
What are your thoughts?

Comments