Usana Sense Daytime Protective Emulsion

I received the Usana Sense Daytime Protective Emulsion from swapping. It's basically a moisturizer. From the website:
Benefits
  • Helps fortify skin from visible effects of sun damage
  • Helps Prevent Sunburn
  • If used as directed with other sun protection measures, decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
  • Lightweight formula
  • Leaves skin soft and smooth
It has SPF 15 comes in a tube with 1.3oz worth of product and costs $37.95. Usana is a company based in Utah, but it seemed to appear in the Korean subscriptionbox, Meme Box. Or that's what the person indicated the item came from... Regardless of that, this product isn't supposed to have a greasy feel and lightweight.
I have really come to like this moisturizer. I'm a bit taken back because of the price tag, but it does a great job for dry, sensitive skin. To me, it does seem a bit greasy at first. It leaves me shiny for at least an hour, but then it settles in and everything is great! It definitely has that sunscreen feel and smell to it, so if you don't like that then I don't recommend this. It also works really well underneath make-up!
When applying a little goes a long way. You probably need half of a dime size amount to cover your whole face. The consistency isn't too thin but it's also not too thick. If you're tried First Aid Beauty's moisturizer, it's probably about that consistency.
I've been using it for a couple of days now and I'm not so sure if it's good for my skin yet. I started getting bumps on my face and a bit of acne, though that could be because of other things. Whether or not I purchase this is a question. I love the SPF availability, but I'm unsure about the price tag. It's great for summer! 
What do you think about this product?

Comments