May Birchbox

 My Birchbox this month came in! To be honest, the review is quite late because I unsubscribed for the month since I wouldn't be working until I could find a job back at home. I've been surviving off of sales made on eBay and such. After Birchbox announced their $5 box deal, I immediately went for it.


 SmartyPants All-in-One Fiber Gummies for Weight Management, 2 gummies, $0.53
Caudalie Polyphenol C15 Overnight Detox Oil, 0.03oz, $1.56

I'm interested in trying out the gummies! This contains 1/3 a day's supply, meaning you have to take 6 per day.
Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm, FULL SIZE, $8.00
Coola Environmental Repair Plus Radical Recovery After-Sun Lotion, 0.5fl oz, $2.67
Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer, 0.25fl oz, $9.00

The Pixi lip balm looks like a great shade for summer! I'm excited to try it out. And as I said, I've never had to buy foundation primer before. Here's yet another sample for me (I already have tons of full sized and deluxe sample sized foundation primers!).

The total value for this box comes out to $21.76! Considering I only paid $5 for this box, I'm quite pleased with the value. I also enjoyed this box much more than my previous ones. It seems like perhaps the summer-time boxes are heightening my spirits. Lol.
What do you think?

Comments