BareMinerals The Next Big Thing: Look 1 Tutorial


I've been a bit MIA lately, with Mother's Day and cleaning up, but I'm able to introduce a new look with the BareMinerals The Next Big Thing palette! Yay! I did this look last week and I'm finally getting around to posting it up. I want to call it "Royal Spring," since purple is a color of royalty and suddenly there's a pop of pink on the eyes. Let's start!
1. Begin with a primed eye. I use Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
2. Apply Ensemble near your tearduct and at the outer corner of your eyes.
3. Blend the two areas inward towards each other. Add more product if needed.
4. Dab Hoopla to the center of your lid.
5. Now take Smash Hit and apply it to your tearducts.
6. Take Rising Star and apply it to the inner corner of your lower lash line.
7. Take Hoopla and apply it to the center of your lower lash line.
8. Take Ensemble and apply it to the outer area of your lower lash line.
9. Line your eyes with desired liner.
10. Apply false lashes and put on another coat of mascara to your lower lashes.
Viola! You're done. :D

Comments