EcoTools Face & Body Sculpt

EcoTools Face&Body Sculpting Brush, $12.00
 During my Ulta mini haul, I purchased the EcoTools Face&Body Sculpting brush. It runs for about $12.00 and doesn't seem to sell in a lot of places. Luckily, I found it at Ulta and used my eBates account to receive some cashback. I bought it because it looks like the Becca The One Perfecting brush, which so happens to be $49.00. I wasn't so sure I wanted to dish out $50 on a brush I may not like, so I dove in and bought the much cheaper alternative.
 It has a nice, handy bamboo handle that sits up perfectly. The bristles are superrr soft and fluffy. It's a really attractive brush. And not only this one, but I find that EcoTools brushes are typically aesthetically pleasing.
 The fluffy bristles make it easy to deposit product onto the face and body, not to mention blend out the product. I typically add product just to one corner and use the rest of the brush to blend it out.
 The handle and the way the brush is shaped makes it extremely easy to get the hollows of your cheekbones and jawline. It's also perfect to contour your hairline. It's probably my favorite brush to apply bronzer with. I'd like to mention that I have not experienced any shedding with this brush (or with any of my EcoTools brushes)! It's very well made and has definitely become a staple in my make-up routine.
At first I had difficulty using it, but after a few times you get the hang of it and it becomes your best friend. Have you tried this brush? What was your opinion?

Comments