L'Oreal Colour Riche Balm in Caring Coral

L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Balm in Caring Coral, 0.10oz, ~$6.00 at Wal-Mart
L'Oreal Paris has always had a knack for creating great products with amazing packaging. The Colour Riche Balm is amongst those products. The sleek design with the see-through cap and gold lettering is just simply gorgeous. Claiming to moisturize for up to 8 hours, I slapped on this lip balm and made my way out the door. 8 hours later, how did I feel about this balm?
 Quite honestly, in the midst of this review, I realized I completely forgot to display the product without the cap. Regardless, I do have swatches so it's a-okay. Ha ha. On another note, this lip balm contains shea butter, candelilla wax, fruit oil, and kernal oil. The main ingredient is octinoxate, which is found in sunscreens. It has an SPF level of 15, which is typical for chapsticks that claim to have SPF in it. The lip balm has a sweet, creamy scent to it that makes putting it on just all the more lovely.
These balms are extremely sheer and just add a touch of color to the lips. It has a slightly glossy look to it, like chapstick. If you have dry areas on your lips, this lip balm doesn't make you want to pick on them or anything like that. It's super soothing and moisturizing. After the day ended, my lips still felt really nice and moisturized. I even tend to reach for this lip balm at the end of the night instead of my chapsticks. If L'Oreal made a clear lip balm with the same ingredients and everything, I would totally buy it! 
What do you think?

Comments