NYX Blush in Desert Rose


 YAYY! Finally! The last of the blush trio. Today's blush is in Desert Rose. As told, the formula of the blushes is superb. Super blendable and pigmented. I feel like Desert Rose is in the middle between Cinnamon and Cocoa. It's not as bright as Cinnamon and not as dark as Cocoa.
It's so hard to tell with the different lighting. Sometimes it looks darker in pictures and other times lighter in pictures. It's also more pink in pictures so it's hard to get the true color of the blush, in the container, in pictures. Ha ha. 
Here's how it looks. Very nice and subtle today. It's such a nice rosy color. I'm loving these blushes. They're perfect for Spring and Summer! 
What do you think?

Comments

  1. That shade looks great on you :) I've been wanting to get some NYX blushes, but decided to wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dove in and bought the trio at Hautelook! xDDD It was a good way to try them out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smart. I've been on a lip & cheek craze! I need to take a break from buying makeup. I have way too much for my needs, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same here! I'm running out of space in my makeup trunk, which means I need to clear it out. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment