L'Oreal Nail Vernis

I purchased L'Oreal's Nail Vernis in Royalty Reinvented. Walgreens has L'Oreal on sale for BOGO 50% off, among most of their other cosmetics. More details on that as I post more about products later. I was in the mood to get some purple polish, but I didn't want anything too dark. I prefer a lavendar but this was the lightest their selection of purple went. It was on sale for about $6.00, but with 50% off, I got it for about $3!
 The formula is really nice and smooth. The color is darker on nails than it is in the bottle, which is a bit disappointing since I wanted a pastel shade. When I opened the bottle, the wand had one stray bristle, which was really annoying. I ended up taking a tweezer and plucking it out because it kept getting nail polish on my skin. Speaking of the wand, the way it's shaped it round, similar to Rimmel London's nail polish wand. It makes it extremely easy to apply polish, seamlessly. The problem with the wand is that the bristles are SOO thick. If you don't have it completely coated with polish, you'll get texturized streaks in your nails of the bristles. It's quite a fallback. 
The nail polish dries rather quickly and leaves your nails looking super shiny. I haven't worn it long enough to determine the staying power, but I will update this post once I find out. Overall, I'm really liking the formula and application. I might just have to stock up on more shades!

Comments