May Bergdorf Goodman Glossybox!

The luxurious Bergdorf Goodman Glossybox arrived at my mailbox today and with good timing! I lent my camera away for a few days and finally received it back, just in time to take photos of my boxes that arrived during the weekend. (: I'll also add that I purchased a Blush Mystery box this month, but they shipped it to my former University address! It was kind of devastating for me, especially since I changed my address in time. Luckily I have a friend taking summer courses and they were able to claim the package for me. I'll be grabbing that this weekend. On another note, let's take a look at this month's luxe box!
 This month's box came in a lovely purple box. Also find that your $25 Bergdorf Goodman Gift Card is on the backside of your product information card! (:
 Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Pre-Foundation Skin Primer, 0.5 oz, $13.23
Alterna Caviar CC Cream Leave-in Hair Perfector, 0.85 oz, $8.50

I have to announce my foundation primer story again--I never have to buy any. Ha ha. Also, I've seen this Alterna CC Cream in so many boxes, but I've never received one. We'll see if I use it, I'm not too sure just yet.
 Revive Intensite Volumizing Eye Serum, 0.10 oz, $70.00
Chantecaille Luminous Gloss, 0.05 oz, $6.54

This eye serum is the most expensive item in the box. The full size is $350.00. I simply cannot believe it... Though we've received Sisley products and such, so I shouldn't be surprised. Ha ha. The Chantecaille gloss seems like a super bold color until you put it on then the color just diminishes but it leaves a super nice gloss on your lips. I shouldn't leave out the detail that it has a hint of citrus when you get a taste of it.
Atelier Cologne Rose Anonyme Cologne Absolue, 0.24 oz, $9.90
Lancer Eye Contour Lifting Cream, 0.17 oz, $32.30

I was surprised to find two eye creams in my box! Unlike the Revive, the Lancer eye cream contains caffeine as a firming agent. Regardless, one of these two products will probably go to my mom. She's completely stocked with eye creams because of me. Ha ha. The Atelier cologne is amazing. The rose scent is just so subtle. It has notes of "spicy ginger,...velvet oud, Indonesian patchouli, mystic papyrus, and Somalian incense." It has a very warm and woody scent to it, while being fresh. To be honest, I always find my favorite of fragrances from Glossybox. They have all been a hit for me!

The value of the Bergdorf Goodman Glossybox is as expected--$140.50! The value of this box is nearly the amount of their 2013 Holiday box! I was honestly hoping for a few make-up products from this box, but after reading the full product list, they only had a few mascaras lined up so I wasn't hoping for too much after that. Ha ha. I'll definitely be using the majority of these products. I'll probably put up one of the eye creams up for swap or sale so keep a look out! (:
What do you think?

Comments