Wink Lash and Brow Enhancer 2-Week Update

Wink Lash and Brow Enahncer, 5ml, $39.00
 It's been two weeks since I began using Wink Lash and Brow Enhancer. This is made with all natural ingredients! It's a lot cheaper than other lash ehancers, you get 5ml for $39 that's supposed to last you 3 months. This container I received may not be the full size. I'm not too sure since the product packaging on their website looks a bit different. You can see visible results in 2 weeks, but full results won't come until at least the 8th week. This is my 2 week update. :D
For starters, here's the tip of the applicator. It's a nice sponge with a twist operator to release more product. The way it is is similar to Stila lip glazes, if you're familiar with them. It makes it super easy to apply it onto the lashes and brows. One click releases enough product for a few days. It takes awhile for product to actually disperse, quite honestly. And it gets slightly annoying because the next time you use it the applicator is just soaked with the product and applying it gets messy. I have to warn you to be careful to not get the product in your eye because it makes it feel a bit sore, similar to the feeling after an eye exam and they numb your eye and dilate your pupils. Ha ha.
The first photo is from the first day of application and the second photo is from today. I feel like in pictures my lashes look much more sparse, but the photos are much brighter as well. In the last set you can see that I have some lashes that are cut short from my incident with the Emite lash curler. Those lashes have grown quite a bit compared to how they were before (not growing at all!). Although they look more sparse, my lower lashes have definitely grown. Sometimes it touches my skin and I end up scratching it cause it itches. Ha ha. I definitely have noticed it being more strong. My lashes used to never hold when I curl it but now it's so magical and it curls so well. I can't wait to see how much more it progresses. I'll do an 8th week update when that comes around! :D

Comments