Throwback Thursday: Make-Up Then and Now

I wanted to do a throwback of my make-up. I would prefer a throwback from ages ago or something, but unfortunately I don't have many photos from too long ago. Ha ha. I've gone through too many different computers and crashes. I've had my files all wiped out too many times. I've only been able to salvage a few photos from long ago. 
The first is from perhaps my Sophomore year of high school, so about 4 years ago. I remember during that time I was very into the more Japanese hime (hee-meh) style make-up. I sometimes wore GEO lens, or circle lens. I didn't really wear foundation or concealor too much, though during my Sophomore year I began using Sheercover products. I typically avoided powders and such (other than blush) because they broke me out. I was fortunate and had nice skin, up until I turned 18. Ha ha. 
The second photo is from last summer, around June/July. I finally began paying more attention to my eyebrows. They aren't very well done but I was a beginner. I began my venture into make-up and subscription boxes around this time. I didn't start wearing foundation until I received Lancome's Teint Idole 24HR Foundation sample packet in an Elle magazine. After that I received a sample of the same foundation, but a small capsule. I eventually forgot about foundation up until I received Benefit's Hello Flawless Foundation in my first Birchbox. It was up until then that I never really felt the need to wear foundation more often. Though even after that I quit wearing foundation, until now...
The last photo is quite recent. I began taking make-up application techniques more seriously. I was introduced to the BeautyBlender, stippling brushes, airbrush effects, and the whole she-bang. I've become obsessed with contouring, brows, and everything under the sun. I also started paying more attention to my skin. I invested in better skincare products and changed up my routine. I used to only work within my initial lids, but it wasn't too long ago when I realized that I could look just as fabulous with shadow above my crease. (:
Show me your #tbt make-up!

Comments