Poster Girl: Look 2


This look was created from the WetnWild Poster Girl palette (a tutorial will be up soon!). I wasn't too sure which lip color to go with at first but I decided on OCC in Hush, which I think was a great idea. Ha ha. I've been pretty lazy about make-up lately and going with the bare minimum so I thought I should keep up the "creativity."
Product list (in order of use):
  • Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
  • L'Oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder Foundation in Natural Buff
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit in Fawn and Banana
  • Face Stockholm Concealor in Light
  • Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Orchid Hush
  • Marc Jacobs Volumizing Gel Mascara
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Duo Brow Powder in Dark Brown
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
  • WetnWild Poster Girl Palette
  • Lancome Artliner in Black
  • Duo Lash Adhesive in White/Clear
  • House of Lashes in Noir Fairy
  • OCC in Hush

Comments