Pixi Beauty Fresh Face Healthy Skintone Booster Review

Pixi Beauty Fresh Face Healthy Skintone Booster, 1.01fl oz, ~$8.00 on eBay
This is a late night post because I can't sleep and well, why not? While I was cleaning up my room and sorting through items I came across a Pixi Beauty Fresh Face Healthy Skintone Booster. This is simply a tinted moisturizer. I really only remember using this once and I'm not too sure why I stopped using it. Perhaps we can figure out why...
This tinted moisturizer comes in a sleek tube with the signature Pixi pale green color. It's perfect for on-the-go and at 1.01fl oz, it's perfect for travel. The packaging is probably what made me so attracted to the product. Not only that, but I purchased this on Hautelook some years ago for pretty cheap. That being said, Pixi doesn't even have this product listed on their website anymore. Since I've used it only once before, I figured it should be okay to use. 
 The tinted moisturizer is supposed to refresh, nourish, and energize the skin. It has a thin consistency and comes out in a peachy color. The product definitely felt refreshing and energizing upon contact. The moisturizing aspect also wasn't too bad. My face didn't feel too dry or too moist throughout the day, keep in mind this was also after I did my initial skincare routine. 
As you can see, it's quite sheer when blended into the skin. It adds a slight peachy orange tone to the skin. The product also has a very subtle shimmer to it, probably only visible with the product physically in your hands.
Excuse my almost naked face. xD But this is with the tinted moisturizer on. It doesn't really do much for the physical appearance of the face. It's not tinted enough to hide any blemishes of any kind. Regardless of that, I do like the way it feels. I wouldn't repurchase, most definitely not, but it is a product I will continue to use until I finish it. 
What do you think?

Comments