Too Faced Chocolate Soleil



 If you don't remember, I received the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Medium/Deep Matte Bronzer in a Too Faced kit, from my friend. To begin with, it's a gorgeous shade and it smells AMAZING. I'm walking around smelling like chocolate and I enjoy it. Ha ha. This is a sample size, 0.14oz/4g. The original is about twice this size, at 0.35oz. This sample size is already a good amount. The packaging is also gorgeous.
 I love the textures of the packaging. Too Faced products always feel so fancy and they're all products I definitely want to keep out on my vanity for decoration. Lol.
 It also has a super cute opening area.
 As you can see, I've used it already. Ha ha. I love the Medium/Deep shade. I don't think I would have been satisfied with the Light/Medium bronzer. I suppose I like deeper colors for contouring. It has a bit of an orange undertone, but I'm used to that because of liquid contouring. It's actually very warming for lighter skin tones.
 The application is also very smooth. Blending it is super easy and it stays on all day. I have a few of Too Faced's bronzers already, but they're a bit more shimmery. They definitely did a good job with the matte bronzer, and that's not just because it smells like chocolate. I applied the bronzer using my EcoTools Face&Body Sculpt brush. Let's take a look!

With only foundation.
The product is very buildable and blendable. I was able to soften whatever harsh edges with my foundation. The color is very similar to what I use to liquid contour, so this definitely provides a more simple routine for me. It's very pigmented as well. I would definitely buy the full sized version of it! 
What do you think?

Comments