Too Faced Natural Eyes Tutorial: The Perfect Bedroom Eyes

The Perfect Bedroom Eyes is a look I seriously go to when in doubt. It's a super quick and easy look that allows many different variations. It's such a flexible look, but we'll start with the basics--colors that look good on anyone. Now, I must admit I became very fond of these photos for this look. It could be that I applied my make-up differently today (YSL Touche Eclat before applying foundation) or that I used a different format for my photos (RAW converted to jpg but converted to png), perhaps it was the dreary weather that allowed such great lighting with shadows in the perfect area. Who knows, but I love the turn out. Today's palette is, yet again, Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette. It's definitely a fun palette and I'm working my way to get a feel of the full potential. Perhaps I should stop neglecting my Paula's Choice Nude Mattes. Ha ha.

1. Begin with a primed eye.
2. Use Sexspresso in your inner corner and outer corner of your lids, making sure to avoid the middle of your lid. Blend them well.
3. Dab your choice of a lighter shadow to the center of your lid and above your crease to blend out Sexspresso. I chose Nudie for this.
4. Take Heaven and apply it to your tearducts and browbone.
5. Line your lower lash line half way with Sexspresso.
6. Line your lids as desired. Make sure to tightline them as well.
7. Apply your favorite dreamy lashes and add a coat of mascara to your lower lashes to create some volume.
Viola! You've completed the Perfect Bedroom Eyes tutorial. (:
What do you think of this look?

Comments