LASPLASH Eye Shadow Base and Orglamix Loose Color Concentrate

LASPLASH Cosmetics Shadow Base, 0.3oz, $9.00
Orglamix Natural and Pure Loose Concentrate in Rose Gold, $14.00
In my review for the April Glossybox I decided I would swap the LASPLASH shadow base, but after reading Fresh&Flushed's review of her Glossybox, I decided to keep it. She said the shadow base becomes sticky which makes it ideal for loose pigments. Luckily I just got the Orglamix Loose Color Concentrate in Rose Gold from swapping!
 The applicator is similar to Urban Decay's shadow primer. It has the soft sponge attached to the cap. The formula is cream and slightly clear. You can barely see it on my hand. Once you spread it around it becomes tacky. I used dabbing motions around my eyelid when applying. After that I used my fingers and dabbed the Orglamix Loose Color Concentrate onto my lid.
The Orglamix Natural and Pure Loose Color Concentrate is vegan and contains no binders, fillers, or extenders. The pigment Rose Gold is exclusive to the Total Beauty Collection in which it came in, but I don't think it's available anymore.
The color comes out looking a bit more copper than it does rose gold, but rose gold is very similar in color to copper. Perhaps if they put in a bit more pink it would be more rose gold. It's really nice, creamy, and it doesn't feel like mineral powder or anything like that. It's also easy to use. I can see it blending well with other shadows. The LASPLASH does a lovely job at keeping this pigment in tact. Even if I touch my lid the pigment doesn't rub off on my fingers. It's also remained crease-free! (:
For $9.00, the shadow base isn't too shabby. I probably won't run out anytime soon since I don't use loose pigments very often but I'm happy to have it on hand. The Orglamix loose concentrate is beautiful. The rose gold pigment was limited edition and isn't available for purchase but I would definitely reach out and perhaps purchase their other shades ($14.00 each).
What do you think of these products?

Comments