May Co-Ed Supply

The last Co-Ed Supply box for my subscription finally came in, and in good time! Co-Ed Supply adheres to the school calendar, for the most part. So when you're on vacation for a few months, so is Co-Ed Supply, meaning that they don't ship out during Summer vacation. To help us "Refresh & Recharge" during finals week, these items are supposed to help.
 Mustache Magnets, $4
Peak Energy, 8 tablets at $5

I'm loving the magnets. They'll be a great addition to my new apartment next year!
 The Daily Crave Veggie Sticks, $1.29
Pretzel Crisps, $1.50
Notatoes, $1.50
Hornie Corn, $1.15

Co-Ed Supply seems to really like these veggie snacks. I'm not too much of a fan (they taste a bit too greasy for me).
Wash With Joe Body Wash, 1oz? at $1.75

I haven't smelled this bodywash yet, but I have so many already that I'll probably end up swapping this.

The value of this month's box comes to $16.19. It isn't the best of value. I'm glad I got a discount. They seem to send a lot more food items when I think I would prefer more dorm items. This was a good 3-month run, though I don't think I would purchase again.

Comments