Wink and Victoria's Secret

 Yesterday, I received Wink Lash and Brow Enhancer and Victoria's Secret Fashion Show brushes from swapping. Just to update on the Talika, there was NO product whatsoever in the container. All that was there was crusty product on the wand and inside at the bottom of the container. ): I later tried to swap with another girl and requested to be informed of how much product was in the capsule, given my previous experience. She replied saying there was nothing in the bottle and cancelled the listing because she didn't feel it was worth anyone else possibly getting it. I looked at reviews of the Talika lash enhancer and other customers experienced no product in the bottle as well. Either we all got bad products or Talika is doing something terribly wrong. Luckily, this Wink Lash and Brow Enhancer is full of product. It costs about $40, therefore, cheaper than most lash enhancers. It has a small area where you can see about a centimeter of the product tube. That way, you know if you're running low or not. 
The history behind Wink is that it was developed by cosmetic crazed MIT students. I think I'm in good hands. It's also made with all natural ingredients! I used it last night and you're supposed to see results in two weeks! You apply it only at night, after cleansing your face. I'll update in a few weeks to let you all know how well it works.
The swapper send me the large cosmetic bag and the brush roll. I'll definitely be using the cosmetic bag, perhaps for toiletries. The brushes were in plastic casings but I took them out. I'm not too sure how I feel about the brushes yet. They seem kind of cheap, like someone just cut the bristles up in order to make them shorter. BUT I will do an update on them. I expect quite a bit, considering it's Victoria's Secret.
What do you think about these items?

Comments