NYX Blush in Cocoa


Good evening! If you missed the memo, I purchased a set of three NYX blushes from Hautelook. This is my review for Cocoa. Now, the color in person is a much  more cocoa color, but it seems my camera pulled out the red/pink hues from the blush. It almost looked like a bronzer, which I wasn't too sure about. Though, the idea of a very warm color on my cheeks seemed appealing. Perhaps a sun-kissed glow? Regardless of that, I dove in and tried this blush.
It's a really warm color that kind of reminds me of BellaPierre's Desert Rose blush. At first the application was slightly blotchy, but that could just be because the brush I used is super dense. It blended it fairly well and easily. It's super pigmented, just like the blush in Cinnamon. The shade is in the same family as Cinnamon, but definitely warmer. Again, I'm loving these blushes and the color is great. If you're matching your blush with your lips, I have L'Oreal's Colour Riche Balm in 418 stained on my lips. 
What do you think about this blush?

Comments