Too Faced Natural Eyes Tutorial: Look 2

Good afternoon everyone! I'm super excited to have Look 2 ready for the Too Faced Natural Eyes palette! I've been a bit MIA lately with finals week finally ending and having to move out of my university location. For this look, I felt like having a natural kind of look so I did not line my eyes with any liner or anything like that. Though, aside from that, I always line my upper waterline. :D Let's get started!
As always... Or lately, I used the peachy shade from NYX Wicked Dreams palette. It's a great transition shade to go from shadow to white or your natural skin shade. 
1. Apply the peach shade from NYX Wicked Dreams palette above your crease. 
2. Take Erotica and use a crease brush along your crease. Start from the outside and work your way in.
3. Take Push-Up and apply it to your eye lid. Bring it down towards your tearduct just slightly.
4. Take Sexspresso and use a liner brush to line your lids. Add a wing if you'd like.
5. Now use Honey Pot at your tearducts.
6. Use a clean liner brush and dab it into Silk Teddy. Line your lower last line with it. This will brighten your eyes. 
7. Add false lashes of your choice. These are House of Lashes in Tigress.
8. Apply volumizing mascara to your lower lashes and viola! You're done. (:


Comments